1987.9-1991.7, BEng,Aircraft Structure Design in Aircraft Design and Applied Mechanics Department, Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics;
1997.9-1999.7, MEng,Solid Mechanics inDepartment of Engineering Mechanics, Tsinghua University;
1999.9-2003.7, PhD,Solid Mechanics inDepartment of Engineering Mechanics, Tsinghua University.
2004.1 – 2005.6, Laboratoire de mécanique de Lille, Université des Sciences et. Technologies de Lille, post-doctoral research
1998.7To date, Kunming University of Science and Technology, Professor
Part-time Academic Job
1. Young and middle-aged academic and technical leaders in Yunnan Province
2. Director of China mechanical Society
3. Members of the Computational Committee of China mechanical Society
4. Members of the Education Committee of China mechanical Society
5. Vice president and Secretary General of Yunnan mechanical Society
6. Member of the international society for Computational Engineering and Sciences (ISCES)
7. Director of the international Chinese Computational Mechanics Society (ICACM)
1. VCFEM method for analysis of crack damage of particle reinforcement composite materials, National Natural Science Foundation /KKGA201006001, finished
2. FEM-VCFEM-MD multiscale simulation of crack damage evolution of particle reinforcement composite materials, National Natural Science Foundation/KKGD201206020, finished
3. Design and research about damage evolution analysis software by open-ended PRMMCs, National Natural Science Foundation/KKGA201506009, under research
4. Finite element study about thermal image components isometric transformation group, scientific and technological development, /KKK0201106043, finished
5. Continuous dynamic test and data processing for the v-shaped pier steel structure of the Luohe bridge of Zhengxi passenger line, science and technology service/KKF0201106049, finished
6. Finite element analysis of the vibration mode of the thermograph, scientific and technological development/KKK0201206108, finished
7. Finite element study of infrared detector, scientific and technological development/KKK0201306138, finished
8. Finite element study of pod window, scientific and technological development/KKK0201406043, finished
9. Calculation and optimization of compressor block construction, crossing research/KKKQ201506021, finished
10. Analysis of crack damage of particle reinforcement composite materials, Department of Science and Technology/KKS0200606009, finished
Honors and Awards
Excellence Compere of Doctor Forum of Tsinghua University, 2003
Excellence Prize of MARC 2000 Chinese Solution Forum, 2000
Outstanding Award of Chinese Academy of Engineering Physics, 2000
Fourth Prize in First Bridge League Matches of Colleges of Yunnan Province, 1996
Excellence Teacher Award for Youth Teacher, 1993
Outstanding Award in Sports, Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 1991
Chief Member of College Wushu Team; Won the FirstPrizeof unit, second Prize of Single in College Wushu Games of Beijing, 1991
. Guo R, Zhang WY, Tan T, Qu BN. Modeling of fatigue crack in particle reinforced composites with Voronoi cell finite element method. Procedia Engineering, 2012, 31: 1125-1130.
. Guo R, Lin E Q, Duan R C, et al. Study of Fretting Fatigue Crack Initiation For Riveted Al 6xxx Components[J]. Advanced Materials Research, 2008, 33-37:243-248.
. Guo R, Duan R C, Mesmacque G, et al. Fretting fatigue behavior of riveted Al 6XXX components[J]. Materials Science & Engineering A, 2008, 483–484(1):398-401.
. Guo R, Shi H, Yao Z. Numerical simulation of thermo-mechanical fatigue properties for particulate reinforced composites[J]. Acta Mechanica Sinica, 2005, 21(2):160-168.
. Guo R., Shi H.J., Yao Z.H. The modeling of interfacial debonding crack in particle reinforced composites using Voronoi cell finite element method. Computational Mechanics，2003，32(1-2):52-59.
. Guo R, Shi H, X. Yu Failure analysis of the multi-layer cylindrical structure by per-stressed contact load [J]. Engineering Mechanics, 2003, 20(4):192-198.
. Guo R., Shi H.J., Yao Z.H. Simulation of the fracture behavior of inclusion-matrix interface for particle reinforced composites. Journal of aeronautical materials, 2003, 23(2):18-24
. Guo R., Shi H.J., Yao Z.H. Simulation of the thermal-mechanical fatigue behavior for particle reinforced composites. Journal of Materials Engineering, 2003, 10:7-9.